From a very early age, I have been committed to making positive social change in my community and abroad.
- I have cleaned penguins after an oil spill in my birth country of South Africa
- Taught English literacy to children and adults in Taiwan
- Volunteered harvesting bananas in Hawaii
- Conducted social research on immigration policies in Ontario
- Worked on school-building projects in Kenya
- Farmed on a lemon orchard in Israel
- Conducted drug awareness workshops with at-risk youth in Barbados.
I have many years of professional project management experience both in the charitable sector and the corporate world, right here in Ontario.
Now, I am the proud owner of CleanForest Consulting. For over 15 years, CleanForest Consulting has had a clear purpose of developing efficient, sustainable, robust, secure and beautiful web solutions. We have been fortunate to have worked with clients of all sizes including very large financial corporations, e-commerce companies, law firms, hotels, startups, hospitals, independent artists, not-for-profit organizations and small-business entrepreneurs. We design and build beautiful WordPress websites.
I’m also a mom living in Clarkson, Mississauga. My two gorgeous children inspire me every day to be generous, laugh until your belly hurts, show gratitude and always remember that life is a precious journey.
My hope for the 100 Women Who Care Mississauga Chapter is that we can support local charities and have a lasting positive impact on the community we live in. It’s an honor to be a steering committee member, major sponsor and to have donated the time and resources needed to build the 100 Women Who Care Mississauga Chapter website.6473951322