Corporate Matching Sponsorship
Who Are We?
100 Women Who Care Mississauga is a group of women who are passionate about local community causes and are committed to community service. Our 100 Women Who Care chapter gathers 3 times a year, for just one hour, to raise money for a local charity.
How Does Corporate Matching Sponsorship Work?
The Corporate Matching Sponsor contract is for one quarter and covers one Giving Circle. The Corporate Matching Sponsor is invited to attend their quarter’s Giving Circle and participate in the cheque presentation. The Corporate Matching Sponsor agrees to make a charitable donation in the amount of $10,000 within 7 days of the Giving Circle, to the charity that receives the most votes.
About Our Giving Circles
We meet 3 times per year for “Giving Circles” where we donate approximately $10,000 to a local nonprofit. Our members nominate local charities with an immediate need and our members vote for the charity whose presentation resonates with them the most. The charity which receives the group’s plurality vote receives the group’s entire collective donation. 100% of member donations go directly to the charity. (Read more about our Charity Nomination Process)
Together We Can Double The Donation!
$10,000 + $10,000 = $20,000
Your gift will go a long way to helping a worthy non-profit in our community at a time when need is high but donations are decreasing across the board. The additional funds you are donating, will provide them some extra breathing room so they can continue to do the good they do during these difficult times.
Recognition as a Corporate Matching Sponsor
A Corporate Matching Sponsor is recognized for one quarter. Recognition, as outlined below, is for the quarter you are sponsoring.
Website / Marketing
- Sponsoring company’s name and logo on both our website’s home page & Sponsors page
- One blog post written about your company and shared on our website
- Your company name and logo will appear in 3 of our bi-weekly email updates
At Our Events
- Your banner or sign prominently displayed at our Giving Circle & other Chapter events
- You may share one (1) small promotional or print item in the gift bags for participants at the Giving Circle
- A dedicated slide for your company at the Giving Circle
- You will have the opportunity to announce which charity receives the most votes and the amount of your matching donation
Social Media Promotions
- Your company’s contributions will be recognized at least 3 times on all of our social media outlets
- You’re invited to share one special or deal AND a 2-minute video on all our social media outlets (content provided by your company)
- Your company logo will be included on the giant cheque
- You will be invited to attend the cheque presentation at the charity that received the donation, and to participate in the photoshoot
What About Charitable Donation Receipts?
As your donation is given directly to the charity who received the most votes, you will receive a charitable donation receipt from them directly.
100 Women Who Care Mississauga reserves the right to approve or disapprove sponsors for any reason.
Your gift gives you the opportunity to have your company introduced to 100+ generous women who are active in the Mississauga community. Your business will be seen as an organization that gives back to the region and supports female philanthropy.