It’s that time of the year, and we are so happy to share the news that many of our 100 Women Who Care Mississauga Sponsors are Readers’ Choice Awards nominees! Every summer, the Mississauga News takes nominations from their readers for individuals and businesses in many categories, to put them in the running for the Mississauga News Readers’ Choice Awards. Thanks, in large part I’m sure, to the efforts of the Sponsorship team and our members during the nominations cycle, many of our generous sponsors have made it to the voting round.
In the past, one of the easiest ways to spread the news of a nomination and ask clients, customers, and followers to vote has been to share the links on Social Media. Unfortunately, with Meta’s new rules that block Canadian news outlets, we have to find a workaround to help share the news rather than just sharing the links.
We have compiled the voting links to all our nominated sponsors and Steering Team members in one handy blog post, and we are asking you to show them your appreciation by clicking the links and voting for them. And, for the nominated Sponsors and Steering Team members, all that needs to be done is to share the blog post! We’re especially pleased to share that 100 Women Who Care Mississauga has been nominated in the Non-Profit/Foundation category! Please take a few minutes and vote for our very generous sponsors and volunteers, and help spread the word of 100 Women Who Care Mississauga. Voting is open until October 2nd, and you can vote once per email account used. Thank you so much for your continued support!
Link to vote for 100 Women Who Care Mississauga for Non-Profit/Foundation:
Exclusive Lead Sponsor links:
- Kelly Ross, Ross Professional Corporation — VOTE HERE
- Hilda Rodgers, From Overwhelmed To Organized — VOTE HERE
Lead Sponsor links:
- Ritu Kohli-Sethi, Greater Toronto Executive Centre — VOTE HERE
- Prathna Sabapathee, Custom Embroid & Promos — VOTE HERE
Community Partner Sponsor links:
- Susie Beghin, Alpha’s Discovery Kids Preschool & Daycare — VOTE HERE
- Tovey Blake, AboveAllAdmin Business Solutions & Coaching — VOTE HERE
- Pam Pabla, Desjardins Insurance — VOTE HERE
- Kandice-Lee Doucette, Kandice-Lee Fired Up — VOTE HERE
- Rita Vukaj, VR Moving Inc — VOTE HERE
- Shahinda Lokhandwala, Marc Robinson Jewelers — VOTE HERE
Friend of the Circle Sponsor links:
- Renu Arora, Heal From Your Past Inc. — VOTE HERE
- Mirella Canavan, Canavan Real Estate Group — VOTE HERE
- Christine Hull, Christine Hull & Associates — VOTE HERE
- Helen Felipe, Azul Education Services — VOTE HERE
- Louise McPherson, Super Scientist — VOTE HERE
- Anuja Pereira, Re/Max Realty Enterprises Inc., Brokerage — VOTE HERE
Steering Team Members (not already listed as sponsors)
- Vicky Nicolas, Perfect Planners — VOTE HERE
- Maria Santiago, Milagro Interiors — VOTE HERE
- Suzie Hernandez, Q7 Creative — VOTE HERE
While the primary goal of 100 Women Who Care Mississauga is to raise funds for charities in our community, we also strive to build a community of women within the Mississauga community. The generosity of our Sponsors allows us to ensure that 100% of your donations go directly to the charities you nominate and vote for so we can continue to do good in our community. Please show some love for our generous Sponsors, embody the spirit of women supporting women, and vote today.